2003 or 2004
Number of Captioneers
Number of Captions
Blue indicates the first prize winner.
Yellow indicates a good prize winner.
Lil Miss Game & Watch: Big-eyed Boo: Why are you going out with that Fire Flower and not me?
Seth: Wendy made it to the Ghostly wedding, but afterwards came stumbling to Bowser's Castle, moaning, "The explosions are coming!"
Jeff the Great: Wendy: Okay, Wizard. You gave the Boos their courage, the tin Bob-omb his heart, and the fireball his brain, so HOW ABOUT GETTING ME HOME?!
- Bob-omb: Aaah… it is true love indeed…
- BooRaddly: I don't see an instruction manual.
- Wendy: I smell chaos brewing.
- Ludwig 222
- Wendy was disgusted that Boo and Bob-omb had given their Valentines fire-based presents, as she did own Water Land.
- Podoboo: Did I miss something?
- Wendy: WEDDING CAKE! Sorry, felt like the right time to say that…
- Wendy's Nightmare.
- Flame: I DON'T! ARGGGGGGGGGG!!!
- Bob-omb: Do you, Flame, take this dynamite stick?
- Boo: There's no way I'm lighting that Bob-omb's fuse, it's so filled with powder that we'll have to put it on babies.
- The Bob-omb's Secret Dynamite Stick was not known to the public, but Wendy knew it really was a plastic toy that looked like dynamite.
- Bob-omb: What's the worst that could happen, now just let me throw this atcha.
- Heart: Hey, Rachelle uses me, and not anybody else… SECURITY!!!
- Wendy: I've decided to make myself UGLY each morning, for a change of pace.
- Flame: Hey, I work alone!
- Wendy made it to the Ghostly wedding, but afterwards came stumbling to [[|Bowser|Bowser's]] castle, moaning, "The explosions are coming!"
- Wendy: Don't ask me, I guess that Bob-omb is just crazy…
- Fireball: Get a room!
- Lil Miss Game & Watch
- Wendy: This picture is way too strange. I'm leaving.
- Big-eyed Boo: Why are you going out with that Fire Flower and not me?
- Big-eyed Boo: Wendy scares me. *shudder*
- Boo holding Fire Flower: Let's get away from these creeps.
- Jeff the Great
- Wendy: Okay, Wizard. You gave the Boos their courage, the tin Bob-omb his heart, and the fireball his brain, so HOW ABOUT GETTING ME HOME?!
- Little did the grumpy Koopaling know that the Fire Flower and the Podoboo were getting dangerously close to the Bob-omb and his dynamite.
- Wendy: I like girl stuff, but this is just disgusting!
- Podoboo: Heheheheheh… Goodbye, for mass destruction is here!
- Podoboo: How does Wendy's mouth do that?
- Wendy: And these are the workers at the make-up factory? Oh… the ingredients.
- Exlax Cupcake
- Wendy: Love stinks!
- Hot Foot: Does this Bob-omb wish death upon himself?
- Wendy: I can't find my comics because I hit my head on the wall.
- This is great and everything, but when will they find out it's not Valentine`s day?
- Ludwiggy Koopa
- Wendy's the only one without a partner here, but I think that's a good thing seeing how that Boo seems reluctant to follow and the Bob-omb's relationship will be over after a quick blast.
- Mark P
- The Boos and the bombs…
- Bob-omb: Fry Guy, this TNT is my engagement ring. Will you marry me?
- Boo: Hey, this path was supposed to lead to Boo's Mansion!
- Boo: Well, if they explode... at least we are already dead.
- Wendy Koopa: I'm getting away from this freak town.