2003 or 2004
Number of Captioneers
Number of Captions
Blue indicates the first prize winner.
Yellow indicates a good prize winner.
Robb: The truth behind the Koopalings' birth finally revealed.
Mark P.: Mushroomer: How come Morton's the only vegetable? I wanted a Rocky Wrench!
Bobby: Toad: EEEYUCK! That's the ugliest turnip I've ever seen!
- Blue Boo
- Angry Sun: MORRRRTONN!!! WAAAAKE UUUUP!!!
- The Morton Plant, one of Larry Koopa's more bizzare ideas, pleased neither Mushroom nor Koopa kind.
- Ludwig 222
- Morton: Zzz… hey, how did I get trapped in this dirt?!
- Morton: This ain't called quicksand for nothing!
- Angry Sun: Maybe my heat will somehow heat the ground, and I'll free Morton!
- Toad: Like the taste of dirt, Morton?
- Toad: Buy this talking, annoying plant, also known as the Morton Plant, for only $1!
- Toad: Morton plants? I've never heard of em. Wait… AAK! That really is Morton, he is sleeping? How did the Angry Sun get in Grass Land anyway?
- Lil Miss Game & Watch
- Angry Sun: I'm angry because Morton is snoring so loudly!
- Toad: My ears are hurting, and I don't even have ears!
- Morton: Zzz… Aaa! Wahoo! Yay! Yippee! Snort snort loogie! Wee! Whoa! Zzz…
- Sun: Finally someone did a good deed!
- Morton: NO, I WILL NOT STOP TALKING, CHATTING, SAYING, SPEAKING!
- Apparently, Morton does not know the difference between sleeping and talking.
- Mark P
- Morton's Logic: He could actually bathe in Larry's mud while Desert Land's most fierce Angry Sun could give him a tan.
- Unfortunately, Morton didn't notice that a Mushroomer was going to throw an invisible tomato at him.
- Mushroomer: How come Morton's the only vegetable? I wanted a Rocky Wrench!
- We now return to The Day of the Living Morton…
- Angry Sun: I told you, Master Morton Jr., hypnotism won't get you to dig in mud faster than you thought…
- Mario disguised as plant: Now that I tricked Morton into taking a nap, I can get out of this mud and- OOOF! I'm stuck!
- Toad: EEEYUCK! That's the ugliest turnip I've ever seen!
- Iggy Koopa
- Toad: Now we just need some water, and he'll get more hair!
- Angry Sun: You're next, Mushroom Head!
- Toad: I wonder if THAT will work against Wart...
- Toad: Hey… you know, I'm not so sure now that my red spots are totally hereditary…
- Toad: The sun seems unusually partial to that rotten vegetable over there…
- The truth behind the Koopalings' birth finally revealed.
- Toad misunderstands what the doctor meant when he said Morton would be a vegetable for the rest of his days.
- Toad: That is the UGLIEST head of lettuce I've ever seen!
- Toad: No, Mr. Koopa, I expect you to fry!
- Lord Wilco
- Morton: Zzz… at last… somewhere I belong… zzz…