Number of Captioneers
Number of Captions
Jeff the Great
Blue indicates the first prize winner.
Yellow indicates a good prize winner.
Mario Fan: "And so," says Mario's brother, Luigi, "it was then that I knew his 'pastime' had become a full-blown addiction.
gnidaplat: The "Quick Dry Jello Blocks" were one of Bowser's greatest investments yet.
Wooster: Mr. Little in Brown disguise: I was juzt about to conqure za world vot you all proved to me zat you aren't worthy ov my domination!
- Blue Boo
- Goomba: I always knew Mario's hard head would get him into something like this.
- What happens when you hit a ? Block too hard.
- Luigi: Um, Mario, it's only a Goomba!
- Ludwig 222
- Luigi: Mario! You moron! You should punch the block to get the item out, not jump into it!
- Goomba: Uh oh… Maybe I should go the other way…
- Mario: Mmm… There's some hidden pizza in this block, Luigi!
- Goomba: Mario's finally turned into a blockhead!
- Goomba: I hope he doesn't fall on me…
- Goomba: What a block-head.
- Mario: Hey! There's cheese in this block!!!
- Mario: (to himself) K-Mart's new heads are the best things ever! They hide my hideous pimples, moles, never-combed facial hair, and that mold that grows on my forehead!
- Mark P
- Mario's imagination really ran away with him this time.
- Mario: Mmm… donuts…
- Unfortunately, the jumping contest turned out to be a failure when Mario didn't notice he had a Hammer in his overall pocket and smashed the brick open by accident.
- Mario: It's a bird! It's a plane! It's-a me, Mario!
- Goomba: Can I carry that?
- Luigi: Oh boy, if I had my video camera, I'd tape this! Then I could actually win America's Funniest Home Videos on ABC Family right now!
- Goomba: Is it Halloween yet? You look like you two are in costumes.
- Goomba: Hey, are those blueberry vanilla cinnamon swirls in the sky?
- Mario: WOW! A YEAR'S SUPPLY OF CHEESE!
- The Moral of the Story: Don't let Note Blocks fool you.
- Mario: Hey, Luigi, my head's warped to the peak of Mt. Everest!
- Mario's new football helmet didn't turn out to be what the Goomba thought it would be.
- Mario: What IS that smell?
- Mario's hair was so overgrown, he had to put a box over his head for a year.
- Luigi: Hey Mario, thanks for finding a box for our scavenger hunt list! Now all we need is a Goomba, and then we're done.
- Mario: Luigi! I found Koopa's Wish List from last week's caption!
- The "Quick Dry Jello Blocks" were one of Bowser's greatest investments yet.
- Lil Miss Game & Watch
- Why Mario needs his hat.
- Mario: So this is what it's like inside a ? Block.
- Lord Wilco
- Mario just took off the mask he's been wearing all these years.
- Mario: Uh, a little help here?
- Krystal Koopa
- Luigi: Are you sure there's pasta in there?
- Luigi: I quote from Peanuts, Mario, "You Blockhead!"
- Mario: Are you sure these spring-loaded shoes were for ME?
- Goomba: …And I should be afraid BECAUSE…?
- Panzer Koopa
- Luigi: Maybe I should have tightened the bolts a little more…
- Luigi: *snicker snicker* Mario's a real blockhead.
- Never wash your overalls unless you want them real long.
- Mario: I hate these new flying caps.
- Mr. Little in Brown Disguise: I was juzt about to conqure za world vot you all proved to me zat you aren't worthy ov my domination!
- Luigi: Mario can be such a blockhead sometimes!
- Mario: Oh-kay… could you get my head out yet? I'm still looking for that cookie…
- Glue: all-purpose everywhere!
- Mario Fan
- "And so," says Mario's brother, Luigi, "it was then that I knew his "pasttime" had become a full-blown addiction."
- Mario: Only the cool people stick their heads in blocks; come on, EVERYBODY's doing it.
- With the fat one out of the way, the small Goomba knew he had only a split second to leap onto Luigi's throat and finish him off.
- Mario: Okay, I could have raised my fist a little more!
- Mario: (muffled) Help! I'm stuck!
- Luigi: Uh oh…
- Goomba: This doesn't look too good…
- Mario: Hm… I wonder where my infinite supply of cheese went?
- Luigi: That is the worst impreession of a used ? Block I've ever seen, Mario.